50% less dry than other terms and conditions.
But still kind of dry.
- This sale is subject to the terms and conditions that follow, which replace any additional, different, or conflicting terms and conditions provided in any documents issued by the customer including (but not limited to) purchase orders and specifications. We will not be bound by these outside documents, I tell you!
Warranty and Return Information
- Unless stated otherwise, all products and services carry a lifetime warranty starting on the date of purchase – nice!
- There are some products that carry a lower warranty period or limited warranty terms. This information is clearly stated in the warranty field of the product page.
- Consumable Items: Items that are designed to be used up with used carry a lower warranty period, or no warranty period at all. If unused, these items may still be returned for any reason during the 30 day return period.
- Lucky for you, returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase!
- Any returned items that aren’t defective as determined by our testing will be charged a processing fee of up to 15% with a $5 minimum.
- You have 30 days to send the item back after receiving an RMA number. Any items returned after 30 days aren’t eligible for a refund, but we’ll issue store credit for the full amount so you can buy something awesome on our site.
- Any package sent back without the RMA number clearly written on the box or label will be charged a 15% inconvenience fee for our time searching for your return details. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
- Refused packages or packages that were never claimed will be considered “returned without RMA.” These will be charged the greater of either the 15% processing fee or the full cost of the original shipping.
- Original shipping charges will only be refunded in the event that a part is found to be defective during our follow up testing. So if you think a part is not working, please double check all connections and do a little troubleshooting before you send it back. If you want any assistance troubleshooting your device, contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
- Any returned items that arrive back to our facility damaged or in worse condition than when they were sent will be charged at least a 25% fee depending on the extent of the damage.
- We must receive returned items in their original, unaltered condition. Defective items are those that mechanically malfunction NOT as a result of user error. User error is damage caused by the user dropping, spilling, or in some way altering the original state of the product. Improper handling of sensitive parts (e.g. not returning products in the static-shielding bags in which they were originally shipped) is also considered user error.
- Under no circumstances will international shipping charges or import fees/taxes be reimbursed (see below for more details).
- Click Here to request an RMA number
Damaged Packages / Missing Items
- If you receive a damaged part, you must notify us within seven business days of when you receive the package in order to file a damage claim. Beetstech.com won’t be held responsible for damage to items that are not reported to us within this time frame.
- If you receive a damaged part, keep ALL packaging with the item. Without the packaging, we can’t file a claim or replace or repair the goods. Please help us help you!
- If any items are missing from a shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of when you receive the package. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure to get you what you ordered.
- We can only insure items to the delivery address you provide. We are not liable for damage to any package that is reshipped to a different address.
- To change the delivery address after an order has been placed, please call our customer support at (855) 886-0300 before the package has left our facility. In most cases, once the item has been picked up by the shipping carrier we can’t change the delivery address – we just don’t have a way to get a hold of the guys driving the shipping trucks.
- In the rare event that we are able to change the address after the package has left our facility, these changes are subject to a minimum address change fee of $11.00 that we have to pay to the carrier.
- We do not reimburse shipping fees if you entered the wrong address and the order is returned to us. Constant vigilance!
Same Day Shipping
- Your order must be placed before 3:30 PM Pacific Time in order for it to leave our facility the same day. Orders placed after this cut-off time might ship out the same day, but we’re not promising anything.
- In the very rare event we’re not able to get your order shipped out of our facility on time, we’ll work with you to figure out a solution.
International Shipping Charges
- You may be charged import fees/taxes by the government of the country your order is shipping to. We don’t collect or reimburse these fees as they are collected by your order’s destination country. If you want to know whether you’ll be charged import fees, contact us and we can help.
- If you are located outside of the United States and you refuse a shipment, that shipment will be considered abandoned. No refund will be issued for product or shipping charges unless the product is returned to our facility. If the shipment is returned to our facility, we’ll refund the value of the products only. Shipments that are refused are often slow to return to our facility, and sometimes are never received at all, so please consider the risks when refusing a shipment.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Costs
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California (the best in the west!), without regard to its conflict or choice of law provisions. You are now acknowledging and agreeing that California is an appropriate venue of any litigation and that California courts have jurisdiction over you and this agreement.
- Any dispute that comes up under this agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration in the city of Chico, California under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
3rd Party Repair Services
- Look, we aren’t going to cover installation or other service charges for a part you purchased from us if you take your device to be serviced by a 3rd party.
- Services performed by a 3rd party on a product you purchased from us or a device that we serviced for you will immediately terminate any active Beetstech.com warranty. (We offer repair services for all Apple devices and your product warranty will remain intact. If interested, Reach out to us for a quote.)
- Under no circumstances will we assume liability for damage to your device that occurs while installing parts or using tools purchased from Beetstech.com.
- These terms and conditions are the entire agreement related to this sale and override any prior agreements, written or oral, relating to this sale. This includes any terms and conditions on any of your documents or purchase orders. This is a binding agreement. If any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement will remain in full force and effect.